Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
. . For more info on health-related topics, go here: //bit.ly/2ukqyoV
Stress Webinar: //bit.ly/2TudPXX
Take Dr. Berg’s Free Keto Mini-Course: //pxlme.me/-i717vtY or go here: //bit.ly/2RmaFDS
Download Keto Essentials
In this video, Dr. Berg talks about 7 tips you can do to lower your blood pressure.
Blood Pressure Chart
• Extremely High – More than 180 (Systolic) / Greater than 110 (Diastolic)
• High (Stage 1) – 160-179 (Systolic) / 100-109 (Diastolic)
• High (Stage 2) – 140-159 (Systolic) / 90-99 (Diastolic)
• Normal High – 139- 121 (Systolic) / 81-89 (Diastolic)
• Normal – 120 (Systolic) / 80 (Diastolic)
*systolic – contraction of the heart
*Diastolic – relaxation of the heart
7 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure
1. Healthy keto
2. Intermittent fasting – This is vital to decrease inflammation in the arteries.
3. Decrease cortisol (stress hormone).
4. Increase vitamin D3.
5. Increase vitamin K2 – helps remove excess amounts of calcium from the arteries
6. Increase potassium – One of the main functions of potassium is its ability to be a physiological tranquilizer to calm the nervous system right down.
7. Increase magnesium – Deficiency in magnesium could cause the muscular system to be tight.
Eric Berg, DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 53 years of age, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of “The New Body Type Guide” and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: //bit.ly/2vS9HdA
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: //bit.ly/3bmZ0jw
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “Doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients, so he can focus on educating people as a full-time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose, and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketosis