Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
. . For more info on health-related topics, go here: http://bit.ly/39RtGZj
Take Dr. Berg’s Free Keto Mini-Course: http://pxlme.me/-i717vtY or go here: http://bit.ly/2RmaFDS
Download Keto Essentials
In this video, I talk about how to lose more weight despite having a hypothyroid condition. If you have hypothyroidism or a slow thyroid—this video is for you.
Researching weight loss and hypothyroidism can get complicated. You’ll get overloaded with advice and still have no idea what to do for your thyroid problems.
I’m going to simplify all of this, and give you only the most important information, and the very best tips for thyroid problems and weight loss. This includes if you have Hashimoto’s or just regular hypothyroidism.
• Thyroid — is located right in the bottom part of the neck and produces a hormone T4 (inactive) that then converts into T3 (active). This hormone goes into all of the cells and speeds up the metabolism, as well as weight loss.
80% of the conversion of T4 to T3 happens through the liver, and 20% happens through the kidneys. The majority of the people that have a thyroid condition have a fatty liver, which decreases the capacity for the conversion. The goal is to get the fat off of the liver and improve the function of the liver.
• Don’t start cutting the fat out of your diet.
• Cut carbs from your diet.
The key things that help speed up the weight loss process by targeting the fatty liver and improving liver function:
1. Choline – One of the most powerful nutrients to strip the fat off your liver very quickly.
2. Selenium – It is also involved in the conversion of T4 and T3. It is an antioxidant that gets rid of the excess hydrogen peroxide in the body. This is essential If you have Hashimoto’s.
3. Iodine – This is part of the raw material to build the thyroid hormone.
4. Zinc – This will help you with almost every single side effect that hypothyroidism produces like hair loss, thinning hair, fatigue, and constipation.
5. Healthy keto (the ketogenic diet) and Intermittent Fasting
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 56 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://bit.ly/2NbO9OL
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: http://bit.ly/37RhZ3a
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full-time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.