Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
. . For more info on health-related topics, go here: //bit.ly/2WwIqZ5
Take Dr. Berg’s Free Keto Mini-Course: //pxlme.me/-i717vtY or go here: //bit.ly/2JbISDo
Check out Dr. Berg’s Keto Kit: //bit.ly/keto-kit-cart
Dr. Berg talks about 6 tricks to speed up keto adaptation. There’s a transition period called keto-adaptation whereby the new cellular machinery is being built.
1. You need to always to keto with intermittent fasting because they both compliment each other and one without the other prolongs the transition phase – due to higher insulin.
2. Apple cider vinegar, with lemon in water will help lower insulin spikes.
3. Electrolytes and nutritional yeast also helps insulin resistance.
4. If you have extreme hunger pains, this can spike stress and the adrenals and release sugar to handle the the low blood sugar – so snack on a little fat, not protein – avocado or pecans will help to get you through this. Fat is the food that triggers insulin the least.
5. Adding more fat meal will help you go longer
6. Adding more green vegetables spike potassium and lower insulin resistance.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 55, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: //bit.ly/369JjKp
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to Dr. Berg and his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
DR. BERG’S VIDEO BLOG: //bit.ly/2WwIqZ5
ABOUT DR. BERG: //bit.ly/3fMPZlL
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.