Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
Your eyes may be the key to detecting these 6 nutrient deficiencies. Take a look!
0:00 Nutritional Deficiency Symptoms From Eyes
0:10 Yellow eyes
0:43 Bloodshot eyes
1:09 Cholesterol plaquing
2:14 Red inner eyelid
In this video, we’re going to talk about how nutritional deficiencies can show symptoms in your eyes.
1. Yellow eyes – This is a condition known as jaundice. A bile byproduct called bilirubin that backs up through the liver into the blood. This turns your eyes and/or skin yellow. This is usually the result of a gallbladder problem.
2. Bloodshot eyes – If you haven’t had any alcohol, bloodshot eyes are usually caused by a vitamin B2 deficiency. Refined grains deplete vitamin B2, so avoid processed carbohydrates.
3. Cholesterol plaquing – This is often a genetic problem that doesn’t allow you to normalize your cholesterol levels. In this case, you have to reduce the cholesterol in your diet. Lecithin and choline may also be beneficial.
4. Cataracts – This is often a problem of low vitamin B1. Diabetes, high stress levels, and consuming too much sugar and refined carbs can lead to a vitamin B1 deficiency.
5. Red inner eyelid – This is often a blood sugar issue. Hypoglycemia is caused by a poor diet and insulin resistance.
6. Stye – This is also a blood sugar issue. Lower your carbs and sugars.
More on healthy blood sugars here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWHH2…
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 56 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: https://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: http://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketosis
Thanks for watching. I hope this helped enlighten you on the potential nutrient deficiencies you can detect in your own eyes. I’ll see you in the next video.